ads

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Glenn Beck Channel Line Up

It's really beginning to look like Beck is going to leave Fox News. His destination is still unclear, but the NY Times reports today that he may just start up his own channel.

Is so, he'll need other shows to fill a 24-hour day. That's a big job, so I thought I'd help out. Here are a few suggestions...


*Lost In Space
*Who's the Boss (Hint: It's George Soros)
*Little Bunker on the Prairie
*Everybody Hates Obama
*Have Gold, Will Travel
*The Price is White
*It's My Tea Party, And I'll Cry if I Want To
*The Charlie Sheen Show
*Taxi Driver, the series ("You talkin' to me?")
*The Tuesday Night Armageddon Movie ("Independence Day," "Armageddon," "Waterworld," "Mad Max," etc.)

No charge, Glenn. I help because I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location