ads

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NPR raking in the contributions

I had a feeling that this would happen. NPR listeners are contributing more than ever to the donation drives since the controversy over federal funding erupted.

Radio Ink has the story.

I'm happy for NPR. They do a fine job.

For my money, it's a touch on the boring side (OK, more than a touch), but it's an honest effort at providing actual information to their listeners. For that they should be commended. When I read the comments about the evil NPR I know that the people making those claims haven't listened to it at all. There is nothing even remotely controversial on NPR.

The ironic thing is that those comments come from people that are controversial themselves. When a flamethrower yells "Fire!" always remember that the flamethrower brings his own fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location